- Ruimtes beschikbaar
- Locatie en bereikbaarheid
- Vergelijkbaar aanbod
Between the Airport Lelystad and the A6, at Lelystad Airport Business park (LAB), a new logistics building will be developed and delivered in Q2 2023. LAB is a perfect place of business for many logistics companies from an (inter)national point of view because of the airport and the highway A6 closeby.
The building will be developed according to the latest insights of modern logistics and will meet all the requirements. The building is suitable for standard logistics, e-commerce or wholesale companies.
The complex comprises approximately 7,171 sq.m. warehouse space, approximately 595 sq.m. office space and approximately 1,178 sq.m. mezzanine. If required additional office space can be added on the mezzanine floor. The complex can be split into two separate units.
The warehouse will be delivered according to modern logistics standards, equiped with in total 8 loading docks, 2 overheaddoors on ground level, a clear height of 12.2 m¹ and a maximum floor load capacity of 5,000 kg/sq.m.
- Clear height of 12.2 m¹;
- Maximum floor load warehouse of 5,000 kg/sq.m.;
- Maximum floor load expedition of 2,500 kg/sq.m.;
- 8 loading docks with levellers;
- 2 overheaddoors on ground level;
- LED-lighting 150 LUX for the warehouse;
- LED-lighting 300 LUX for the expedition space;
- ESFR sprinkler system.