- Facilities services
- Spaces available
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Thomas R. Malthusstraat 1-3
Thomas R. Malthusstraat 1
1066 JR Amsterdam
Building 'Adam Smith Building', designed by Aukett Associates Europe in 2002, is a striking office building located in Riekerpolder. The building consists of a low-rise and a high-rise. The common areas, the atrium and office floors have recently been adapted and given a new and fresh look.
The building has various facilities for its tenants such as; a manned reception, a supermarket called Adam's market, a coffee bar, restaurant facilitated by WeCanteen, a game room, a deck with a terrace and parking facilities and showers.
The office building has a total surface area of 20,786 sq. m. LFA. spread over 13 floors of approx. 1,000 sq. m. LFA. up to 2,500 sq. m. LFA The building has a spacious Atrium and large windows that provide plenty of natural light and a pleasant working environment. The office floors have a spacious and open character and offer flexibility in deviation.
The following tenants are housed in the Adam Smith Building; TKB, Aegon, CAN Europe, Tribes, Nichia Europe and Expereo International.
- Representative and open entrance;
- Reception from 07:00 – 16:30 hrs;
- Coffeebar from 07:30 – 16:00 hrs;
- Restaurant WeCanteen open from 10:30 – 13:30 hrs;
- Supermarket Adam’s Market – self-service;
- Meeting rooms facilitated by Tribes;
- Sanitary facilities per floor;
- Charging stations on parking deck;
- Under the building located parking garage;
- 5 common lifts.