- Facilities services
- Spaces available
- Location and Transport
- More like this
5223 LA Den Bosch
The Riva building, the ‘Grand Dame’ of Paleiskwartier in ‘s-Hertogenbosch was designed by Bureau Ritzen in 2000. The property is approx. 11,000 sq. m. LFA, divided
over 12 floors. The distinctly design, the prominent location and the use of materialsmake the Riva building
a major part of the skyline of ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
The ground floor is a meeting centre where joint meeting facilities and flex-working spaces can be used. An open connection provides access to the shared company restaurant, which also can be used for a variety of other functions (such as training courses or Friday afternoon drinks).
The reception, the sustainability of the property and the smart use of the spaces and facilities respond to the well-being needs of today's office users.
- The existing fit-out package offers the perfect basis for a
- combination of office gardens, office rooms, meeting
- rooms and various seating areas.
- • Data connections (cat6);
- • Secure underground car park with bicycle parking station.