- Facilities services
- Spaces available
- Location and Transport
- More like this
1058 EA Amsterdam
‘A unique destination'
lnspired by its unique natural parkland setting, Rembrandt Park One welcomes and connects like-minded people to inspire new ways of experiencing business and leisure. Transforming and updating the original 1967 iconic building by renowned Dutch architect Frederik Willem de Vlaming, into a modern, premium work-life office destination.
Situated between Rembrandt Park and the Amsterdam A10 ring road, Rembrandt Park One is a high quality, 24,000 sq. m. LFA renovation of a landmark office building. Introducing a striking new waterside pavilion with an extra 2,849 sq. m. LFA of additional office space and public facilities.
Located within the ring road Rembrandt Park One is perfectly positioned for businesses who want the benefit of a city centre location with excellent connections, along with on-site amenities such as a coffee bar, restaurants, sport facilities but at the same time appreciate the space and natural parkland as a back garden.
Amsterdam's second largest park was inspiration for the design of the re-development of this iconic 1960s building. The design brings the outside in, well conceived greening and light-filled floors ensure the office environment will support the business community in their day to day needs and offer an enhanced quality of working life.
A unique urban location with Amsterdam's second largest park as its garden.
- Rembrandt Park is a new destination in Amsterdam. Rembrandt Park One is part of a development plan of three buildings in total. Rembrandt Park One, Two and Three;
- High quality renovated 24,000 sq. m. LFA landmark office building adjacent to the A10 highway;
- Excellent accessibility, close to the city centre, 5 minute walking distance from public transport hub and 15 minutes by train or car to Schiphol Airport;
- Spectacular views and direct access to one of the largest city parks of Amsterdam;
- Programmable ground floor with a mix of office and social services, including a new fully glazed pavilion with direct connection to the parkland;
- Private underground parking for 161 cars, 600 bikes including charging points for electric vehicles;
- Flexible and efficient floor plates from 1,692 sq.m. LFA in the main building with generous 2.70 meter plus high ceilings;
• BREEAM Excellent ambition level.
- The building is per direct available