- Facilities services
- Spaces available
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Laan van Zuidhoorn 70
Laan van Zuid Hoorn 70
The famous Rotterdam architects Brouwer Steketee designed the office building ‘Chelsea Building’. "Chelsea Building" includes 12 floors. The building is finished in a beautiful dark brick facade with aluminum frames.
The office floors are very flexible divisible through the column free structure and the ceiling profile. This offers optimal possibilities for any type of work concept. Furthermore, each floor has a large pantry, separate sanitary groups and a cleaning cabinet.
- Representative entrance with reception desk
- Three elevators
- Luxury sanitary facilities on each floor
- Modern and spacious pantry on each floor
- 100% outside air for heating, cooling and ventilation
- An access control system, applicable per floor
- Open able windows