- Facilities services
- Spaces available
- Location and Transport
- More like this
John F. Kennedylaan 2
John F Kennedylaan 2
5612 AB Eindhoven
The striking Kennispoort office building was built in 2000 under the architecture of Koen van Velsen. The seven-story building has an oval shape from which several volumes have been removed, creating a U-shaped superstructure on the east side and emphasizing the bicycle and walking route to the green and lively university district on the southeast side.
Part of the building is the newly completed social heart on the first floor in 2020 where hospitality (reception), coffee bar cum lunchroom as well as various possibilities for informal consultation or flex-working come together in an atmospheric, professional ambiance.
At the entrance to the TU/e Camus, this building effectively forms the gateway to knowledge. The interaction between the campus and the business services on the city side comes together in this building.
- System ceiling with LED lighting fixtures;
- Current room layout with metal stud walls;
- Opening windows;
- Current interior blinds;
- Central heating system with convectors and/or radiators;
- Air conditioning and cooling via ceiling units;
- Own pantry facility;
- Baseboard cable ducts equipped with wcd's and current data cabling.