- Facilities services
- Spaces available
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Flight Forum 3000-3450
Flight Forum 3000
5657 EW Eindhoven
The outstanding multi-tenant building Aeroplaza is part of the prestigious Flight Forum complex, a series of buildings with a striking design. Aeroplaza was built in 2007 and comprises approx. 17,370 sq. m. LFA high end office space, divided over three office buildings.
The building is primarily let to IT companies, such as Atos, ASML and Itility, who particularly appreciate the unique advantages of the location.
Aeroplaza has large open office floors with many windows, resulting in a lot of light and a unique view. The common facilities, such as a luxurious entrance hall with reception desk and lunch facilities, makes this property a very pleasant working environment.
- Central entrance hall with reception desk and turnstile;
- Lunch facility / company restaurant;
- Two elevators and a stairwell;
- Disabled toilet on the ground floor;
- Separate ladies’ and gentlemen’s toilets;
- Ceiling system with recessed light fittings and movement sensors;
- Multiple ventilation with peak cooling;
- Ceiling heating;
- Anti-sun glass;
- Aluminium frames fitted with openable windows;
- Construction walls, covered with paintwork;
- Cable duct system fitted with electricity, data and telephone cabling;