- Facilities services
- Spaces available
- Location and Transport
- More like this
De Heyderweg 1
2314 XZ Leiden
The Leiden Innovation Center is a unique to develop office building of high-standard quality situated at Heyderweg 1 in Leiden. This multifunctional office building has eleven floors, in which the ground floor and a part of the 10th floor has a double height. The facilities and services are of an outstanding quality, so are the entrance and security organized through the latest technology. On the ground floor a restaurant will be realized including a coffee corner and reception.
The building is a so called key office with two entrance possibilities from the lift hall to the office floor. This makes the floors ideal to divide for partial rent.
The building has been set up with the future in mind. Thinking of energy efficiency and sustainability, the BREEAM certificate will be granted (level: excellent). This is the most important and most used sustainability label in the world. The building is also excellent insulated and has solar panels. The heating and cooling are regulated by a durable energy system called ‘Heat and Cold Storage’.
- heating and cooling through air-conditioning system
- external wall without opening parts, heat-insulating glazing
- lift group with 2 elevators, of which 1 furniture lift
- kitchenette connection on every floor
- finished luxury, separated sanitary groups per floor
- smooth anhydrite floor
- wall cable ducts for the purpose of data cabling
- access control system on the hull of the building
- fire hose reel per floor
- Wko installation
- Breeam Excellent certified